Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Every Day Life












top: dress worn as top via shopbop (similar here) // shorts: similar here // bag: vintage chanel (loving this one) // shoes: zara (similar here) // sunnies: prada (similar here)
photos by common dove photography

This is me in my every day life…..usually my days are spent trekking through the woods…..at the park…..or down on the dock checking crab pots and spider webs. Have I always seen myself working a full time job in the fashion industry that required heels and pencil skirts every day…..yes…… but in actuality having been a stay at home mom to a crazy dirt loving little boy for the past 3 years has made me appreciate the fact that I don't have to work in an office environment to let my personal style come through. So…..moms in your yoga pants….no offense but take note :)


4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit and you are so right, just because you don't work in an office you can wear more than yoga pants. Just don't just this working woman when I wear yoga pants cause I do dress up most days :)
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the style of your top with your cute little shorts. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shorts and that vintage Chanel bag!! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete