Friday, June 20, 2014

Original Versus People Pleasing




dress: free people (similar here) // shoes: schutz (available here) // bag: loeffler randall (similar here) // sunnies: prada (similar here)

There comes a point in your life (and your style) when you have to ask yourself "do I want to do what makes me happy and follow my own path.....or do I want to be a people pleaser like the girl next door that's relatable......" I made my choice several years ago and I've never looked back.....cheers to turning 26 :)

5 comments:

  1. One of the things we're mostly proud of is following our own path regardless of what others are doing, its fulfilling! Want those sandals!
    Happy birthday Brooke.

    Have a great weekend!
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I agree with you 100%. Good decision to go your own path but it requires strong character ;)
    You look great by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! The dress is gorgeous and the boots are amazing!! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agh, the desire to please everyone has not been completely removed from me, but I try :D It's hard pleasing people, they're always so demanding and dumb.. :D
    Love this gorgeous lace dress! The sleeves are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh you're getting so flirty with your dresses;) Love this one and those boots are Crazy good!
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete