Monday, March 10, 2014

Top it Off






jumpsuit: graylee designs (loving this one) // hat: missoni for target (old, similar here)// clutch: vintage chanel // watch: michael kors (available here) // bracelet: stella & dot

Day 9 of the Who What Wear 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge was "wear the hat you claim you can't pull off." You know when you're at the point where if you see one more neon tulle skirt you might vomit? I'm there, I've been there, I was over it the first 30 times……why not something chic like a jumpsuit with some vintage Chanel to go out to dinner in? And a word for the wise…If you are going to do a fabric like tulle than make it fierce and offset it with dark colors and more structured shapes like Sheree did here…… stepping off my style soapbox now :)

PS I'll be catching up on all of my new things on Wednesday :)

8 comments:

  1. You KILL me..you just put it out there..like me ;) A woman after my own heart! Thanks for shout the shout out..
    I love jumpsuits and this is no exception. The bra underneath is the the perfect touch. And we all know how well you pull off hats..don't pretend like you didn't know that..lol!
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I do agree with you--its been done!! And this look on you is sooo fantastic--I LOVE the back of the jumpsuit. That hat is so chic :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning jumpsuit!!!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look so chic in hats. I think this one should stay in the rotation ;)

    xo,
    miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely hat and chanel clutch
    cool outfit
    x
    http://sparklingbubbles.co/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is SO chic! And you definitely pull the hat off so well!!!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Funday Monday!

    xxAmber

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I first look at it..I thought is that a maxi or a jumper? Either way you look fabulous and I am loving the jumper. Great look!

    KT

    ReplyDelete