Friday, March 14, 2014

Bold







shirt: gap (available here) // pants: fab'rik (similar here) // blazer: old, similar here // coat: zara (similar here) // shoes: shoemint (similar here) // bag: balenciaga // hat: michael stars (similar here) // watch: michael kors (available here)

Day 11 of the Who What Wear 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge was "wear a bold print." I'm glad that was the challenge because its so easy for me to get into a monochromatic rut…. I've built a wardrobe of denim and neutrals that all go together and are easy to throw on in a hurry and sometimes forget about my fun pieces like all of my beloved printed pants. I can't take credit for this outfit though because a couple weeks ago Tash Sefton from They All Hate US had some gray printed pants with a chambray shirt and powder blue pumps on so I totally copied it….but I made it my own with my white structured coat and favorite wool fedora.

7 comments:

  1. That coat is everything. I like prints when it's not clashed with another print, I think they stand out better when mixed with solid colours.

    Bankè
    www.astylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING these pants, and I love the powder blue heels. They are a nice change up from white!
    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is amazing!! Follow you . Xx

    http://viktorijajer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit. The print pants are so cute!!! You look great.

    KT

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning look; loving the structured layers!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra
    PS Be sure to enter my giveaway to win a tee or tank from By Luciana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are awesome! And I'm loving all the perfect layering.
    Visiting from the link up :)
    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look....love the pants!
    http://www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete