Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Strike My Fancy








sweater: old, similar here // jacket: gap (similar here) // coat: zara (similar here) // skirt: vintage via bolo (lurving this one // shoes: schutz (available here) // bag: loeffler randall (similar here) // sunnies: ray ban (similar here) // gloves: wilson's leather (similar here)

Don't ask me why but every now and then I fall madly in love with mustard yellow….maybe its because most people hate it or maybe its because its so much more saturated than lemon yellow. This vintage yellow skirt screamed out at me a while back and I knew it needed to be mine……I cannot wait to wear it with a white tee and some summer sandals but for now its over the knee boots and several layers……and if you'll excuse me it snowed a couple of inches last night and Doodle has never seen snow…..Snow day!!!!!!!

New Things: See original post here 

Day 28: Made Roasted Red Pepper & Ginger Soup…..and bonus because Doodle ate some!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah I don't think this is a color that I would normally be attracted to but I am LOVING it on you..well I just the skirt period! It looks amazing with the denim shade and again your layering is perfection!!!! You are inspiring me to wear some color. This is like a neutral cause it's not super bright..I really love this Brooke!
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that skirt paired with the boots. I love mustard yellow as well, it's my color of the moment.
    xx Abby | a geek tragedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely photos! love how the red light matches your skirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great vintage find! I love that color and the way you styled this outfit - fab boots!
    xx,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Where do you shop vintage?
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete