Thursday, December 26, 2013

Grown Up Christmas List














sweater: zou styles // pants: paige denim (similar here) // boots: schutz (available here) // sunnies: ray ban (similar here)

Aside from a new vacuum and a Keurig, my Christmas list looked a lot different this year. I asked for patience to be the best mom that I can be... Bravery to be the best wife ... Understanding to be the best daughter...The ability to listen more than to speak to be the best friend ... and more hours in the day to be the best dog-owner. I hope you all got everything you asked for on your Christmas list :)

PS...if/when you get a chance this weekend you should check out Zou Styles.....I've become absolutely smitten with their pieces including this sweater and a sweater dress I'll be showing on Monday. And for you guys if you enter the code "Merry" at checkout you get 15% off!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your boots are wicked and your sweater sure is awesome. Great style.

    Happy Holidays!
    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke this is so sweet, and doddle really looks like he's lovin' those shades..lol!
    Remember that all those things you asked for you already have, they are just hard to find sometimes..I should know.
    I'll be trying my best to achieve all those on a more frequent basis myself.
    Love you and your new sweater!
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute!!! You look perfekt and your son is so stylish!

    http://fullofwonderrr.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-eve-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this post, and I love those boots!! They are killer!!! Happy Holidays!

    xo,
    miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, sweet :)
    Nice outfit! :)
    www.sapphirecrayonn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete