Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day of Preschool












dress: gap (similar here) // belt: gap (available here) // bag: madewell (available here)// boots: sam edelman  (available here)

Yay back to my regular Monday/Wednesday/Friday schedule!!! But quick post today because life is busy busy busy right now. So, what do you wear to your son's first day of preschool when you are trying to look appropriate yet still keep your flare? A shirtdress with edgy black ankle boots of course! I thought I wouldn't get emotional but I lost it after walking out of Andrew's classroom....although he was too busy discovering playdough to even notice we were gone and his teachers said he did great!!!! Be sure to check back Friday for some pics from last Friday's Madewell event.....see you Friday skrillas :)
 PS my mom is helping me take pictures right now (while my amazing photographer recovers from a very admirable child birth!!) so please bear with me while I work out some sizing kinks.


9 comments:

  1. I love this post and you both look so freakin' cute, well he looks cute, you look hot ;)
    you talk about me being a hot mom..you crazy!
    love the booties with this dress...perfectly appropriate and uber chic!
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That"s so cute!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhh, he is super cute and adorable!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You are going to be so glad you documented this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have got to be one of the coolest, and best dressed moms around :) Love your little doodle man's outfit and backpack... He is made for the camera. Don't you think?


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just so sweet. doodle is growing up so fast!! love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these shots are precious! i love the "mommy no" one from your instagram haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all of you! That is a big milestone! You had on the perfect outfit for the occasion.

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. TOO CUTE for words! You've got yourself a mini-blogger!

    -ileana

    ReplyDelete