Monday, June 11, 2012

What2Add: Ode to the Stevie



top: old navy// skirt: h&m// shoes: shoemint// bag: louis vuitton// sunnies: target// jewelry: stella&dot, michael kors

I know I've been kinda mia lately but I'll tell you what, starting a business, raising a baby and trying to keep your househould running is kind of exhausting! Just another quick post today showcasing the Stevie Necklace that I'm sort of in love with! PS a little rant session, what's up with 1 in 10 people holding the door for a lady with stroller, I mean I'm no lady but I do have a stroller and a baby haha. Seriously, people will look right at me and watch me struggle for like 3 minutes while trying to hold the door open and push the stroller through....from now on the next person that sits idly by and watches without trying to help I'm going to go up to them and say "Thank you so much for helping me, I know taking time to get off your lazy butt wasn't in your schedule today.....but it meant so much to me that you put in that extra 15 seconds" :)







16 comments:

  1. LOVE that skirt - so pretty! And your layered necklaces look awesome :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt
    greaT
    best
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You skirt is pretty and those sunglasses totally rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty ! Very chic !



    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is too cute. You always look like "oh I just threw this on, no big deal" but it's always awesome! What kind of business are you starting?

    Ashley
    whatisatwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am now an Independant stylist for Stellla & Dot!! And I have to say thank you for that comment because I've always admired those girls with the "I just threw this on vibe"!

      Delete
  6. completely obsessed with your skirt! you look amazing!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great skirt! I have one in the same style but it's all black - I like yours better :)

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look wonderful, I love your outfit esp the necklace-great look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the necklace! It looks very glamorous :)

    161cm.com

    joanne♥choi

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous and the skirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE the necklaces & love your skirt as well! So pretty! And I must agree with you about the door holding! Isn't it just a common courtesy to hold the door for people in general?? And then when you throw a mom with a stroller in the mix?!! Sheesh.
    AND PS. Tonight I went to Target for the first time in seriously like 3 months and decided to browse through the clearance clothes. As a was looking, I spotted one pair of those leopard pants left AND they were my size!! I think they were a return and I couldn't believe it!! They were $7!!!!!!!! I instantly thought of you and couldn't wait to share. I don't have that kind of luck. Ever.
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this paisley skirt... I need to go back to H&M and find something in this print/color way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. dying over your necklace! amaze :)
    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your glasses !

    ReplyDelete