Monday, April 16, 2012

Frühstück- snapshots











So the wedding day is rapidly approaching.... And people are starting to make their way here for the events including my aunt and uncle from Germany (my moms side of the family is all from Nuremberg) most of my family couldn't make the voyage across the Atlantic but I'm so happy my aunt and uncle could! Yesterday we had breakfast with them downtown and it was such a wonderful morning :) ps thank you for all of the kind comments on the last post, I still get tickled when anyone stops by my little spit up covered corner of the blogosphere and I hope you keep coming back!

7 comments:

  1. yay! Your wedding is so close! I love following your blog! Because we are both so new to blogging, it's fun to follow someone who started around the same time as myself. I LOVE your shoes, BTW.

    :)
    Allison
    http://afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the upcoming nuptials! The ring is gorgeous and that dress you have on is so pretty! You are one hot mama :)

    I just found your blog and am so excited to follow along (and see wedding photos)!

    Britt
    thesecondhandmagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos -- I adore that outfit and the coffee in the first photo looks so YUM! How exciting that your wedding is so close!!! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your post so much! These pictures are really gorgeous!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $60 gift card to spend on The Quiet Riot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that patterned shift dress! You are adorable!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog and inspiring post! Wanna follow each other?
    kisses,
    http://www.keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete