Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bridal Portrait?






top: pure sugar// jacket: cabi// skirt: the limited// shoes: gucci// jewelry: tiffany & co, world market, michael kors

So is the story of my life, I drove down to my parents hosue at the beach to have my bridal portrait taken today which has been scheduled for quite some time now and its freezing and rainy...naturally. Anywho, I am super happy about the shoes I'm rocking in this outfit because I bought these little Gucci jellies while I was prego but my feet were so swollen for most of my pregnancy that I couldn't wear them :( BUT now that the weather is starting to warm up you will be seeing these little beauties way more often because I'm obsessed with them and I wish I had every color, a girl can dream can't she?

photos by amanda barber
every smile a memory photography
facebook.com/every-smile-a-memory


No comments:

Post a Comment