Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Week Day at Bernie's


top & jacket: the limted// shorts: express// shoes: steve madden// sunglasses: ray ban// belt: gap jewelry: michael kors, via nerolli, diy, tiffany & co, kate spade



Bahaha so after putting this ensemble on I realized I looked like one of the extra's from the movie "Weekend at Bernie's," which is one of my fave 80's movies so I was diggin it. Thanks to the Ray Ban's, Member's Only looking jacket and loafers I kinda even look like Bernie himself. Doodle took a long nap this morning so I had a chance to look over some of the collections from Fashion Week and I decided to show you one of the looks I'm lusting after from DVF. I would have shown you like 30 different looks that I loved but I'm going to try to spread them out! PS my little doodle man crawled for the first time last night....just fyi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment