Saturday, February 18, 2012

Strawberry Wine




top & jacket: the limited//dress worn as skirt: french connection// hat and bandana: old navy & anna sui// sunglasses: marc by marc jacobs// shoes: gucci// jewelry: michael kors, via nerolli, tiffany & co, diy

Today's post is brought to you by my jogging stroller, my ipad and a glass of strawberry wine. Being a full time mom I technically don't get a "weekend' so I brought the weekend to me. My stroller has an ipod jack with speakers and several cupholders so I decided to spice up my daily walk with the doodle man. I know it technically isn't Spring yet but I just can't help myself, it got up to 67 degrees here today!!! I decided to bust out some of my warm weather essentials like some jellies and my fave Anna Sui scarf!! Hope you are having a fabulous quote, unquote weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment