Friday, February 17, 2012

Short Story


shirt & shoes:old navy// shorts: 7 for all mankind// jacket & scarf: the limited// sunglasses: ray ban// bandana in hair: anna sui

So many women think that jeans are the hardest thing to buy....well...I think that a good pair of shorts are way more difficult to come by. Either they are too long or too short, too loose or too tight...the list goes on and on (I'm sometimes feel like Goldylocks trying to find the right poridge). I'm always on the lookout for a good pair and when I find some I snatch them up! These little cuties from 7 for all mankind are just right :) And since it was a beautiful afternoon here in Raleighwood it prompted an outing to the farmer's market which called for the perfect casual pair of shorts. You will definitely be seeing these again! PS here is another look from Fashion Week that I'm crushing on from Rodarte, Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment