Friday, February 3, 2012

Red Solo Cup




dress: french connection// vest: jack by bb dakota// shoes: marc by marc jacobs// tights & belt: gap// bag: louis vuitton jewelry: via neroli, michael kors & the met

So it was National Wear Red day to support women's heart health and Doodle and Wrigley decided to share their support. It also happened to be girl's (and doodle) night out downtown. It actually got cold enough tonight to sport a fur vest so I threw it on over one of my favorite dresses that makes me forget that I've pushed a baby through these hips. It was such a great night with my friends and doodle that I treated myself to a red velvet cupcake from The Cupcake Shoppe! On the way home I heard "Red Solo Cup" and it was the perfect end to a perfect night.

No comments:

Post a Comment