Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ready For Red



shirt, blazer & belt: the limited// (dress worn as) skirt: flying tomato// shoes: free people// sunglasses: marc by marc jacobs// jewelry: michael kors & via neroli

Hello again, I wasn't paying attention to the news this morning so I'm not sure if the ground hog saw his shadow or not and I really don't care because it was an absolutely beautiful day!! I'm done with Winter wear..I don't care if it gets cold again I'm still going to be sporting my Spring ensembles. I talked yesterday about taking steps to better cardiac care and today I challenged myself by not only taking doodle for a walk but I took our dog Wrigley as well...now those of you who know Wrigley know that the word "challenge" is an understatement when it comes to walking her and pushing a stroller. It was an arm, ab and leg workout trying to manage the two of them! Hope you guys are doing something for your heart today!! PS tomorrow is National Wear Red Day to show support for women's heart health.....don't forget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment