Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blogger's Do It Better: Red





top: the limited// dress (worn as skirt): tobi.com// blazer: zara// tights: the limited// shoes: shoedazzle// sunglasses: versace// jewelry: michael kors, via nerolli, tiffany & co



Eek it's time for another Blogger's Do It Better post! This month is.....Red! Man I love red, I would wear the color every day if I could find the right shades for my skin tone. Speaking of red...since it is still February (Heart Awareness) I learned a little fact that I figured I would share: 90% of all women have at least one risk factor they have the power to change to prevent heart disease, that's INSANE....so ladies....please do something for your heart today :) Also, another look I'm LOVING from Fashion Week is this red ensemble from DVF.....amahhhhzing. You can check out the other blogger's who participated in this month's Blogger's Do It Better at prettyshinysparkly.com

Photos by Amanda Barber
every smile a memory photography
Facebook.com/Every-smile-a-memory-photography

1 comment: