Sunday, February 26, 2012

American Woman



t-shirt: the metropolitan museum of art// blazer: the limited// jacket: jack by bb dakota// jeans: 7 for all mankind// shoes: old navy// sunglasses: marc by marc jacobs// jewelry: via nerolli

Can I just start off by saying enough already with the sweatpants and uggs in public people, seriously, I don't care if you went out last night and had too much to drink and can't see straight. Throw on some actual clothes and get yourself a cup of coffee, sheesh ( I don't mind leggings with boots though, that's understandable haah). Anywho, for a lot of people clothes are just items that they put on in the morning to get through the day, I know I have mentioned this before but clothes hold more meaning to me than that. I got this t-shirt at the American Woman exhibit at The Metropolitan Museum of Art when my parents surprised me with a trip to New York a couple of years ago. It was a celebration of American fashion from the past 200 years and it was amahhhzing. I mean what's more American than jeans and a t-shirt? I don't usually wear t-shirts but I absolutely LOVE this one and it makes me happy. And that's what clothes should do, make you happy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment