Thursday, February 9, 2012

70's Siren




top: vince camuto// jeans: old navy// jacket: the limited// shoes: shoe dazzle// sunglasses: ray ban// jewelry: michael kors, forever 21, j crew

Do you ever just wake up and feel like channeling a different decade? I do all the time and today it was the 70's. Sequins, bright colors and platforms? Oh Yes! I'm especially excited about today's post and hopefully a lot more to come, if you haven't noticed my pictures look amahhzing and that's because a real deal shot them.  Just want to say thank you to Amanda!!! In other news, I would like to throw something out there and say that I really did go out of my comfort zone with this look...and that's what what2wear is all about...so far I'm loving the journey that I'm on to find my new style and I am so excited that you guys are along for the ride. See ya tomorrow :)
Photos by Amanda Barber
Every Smile A Memory Photography
facebook.com/amandabee0527

No comments:

Post a Comment