Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pink Friday



sweater: the limited// shirt: diy old navy// shorts: express// shoes: steve madden// sunglasses: ray ban//  jewelry: michael kors, forever 21

Do you ever wake up just feeling blah? I did this morning and I'm pretty sure it was because I didn't have my coffee yesterday...but I made up for today after I heard on The Revolution that caffeine is actually good for you wahoo, new moms rejoice! I pulled out every eye and skin brightening product I own and painted my nails O.P.I. Pink Friday to help me get to the weekend. Anywho...I got inspired to do some diy work but naturally I couldn't find what I was looking for at the fabric store. I did find these earring studs and thought they would be pretty cool on an old collared shirt....loves :) Whatcha think about my diy handywork? There is more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment