Thursday, January 26, 2012

...I Want That



jacket: the limited// shirt & skirt: old navy// shoes: shoedazzle// sunglasses: versace// bag: the limited// jewelry: the limited, forever 21, michael kors



Well I went there...I tried out the midi skirt! I think with the right proportions it actually looks pretty figure flattering. Today was a little terrifying since our dog Wrigley ate an entire tray of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies off the counter last night, I spent the whole day checking all around the house to make sure that she (and our carpet) were ok, seriously? Anywho, its the last day to enter to win that Balenciaga Bag that I really want and here is the link http://www.fashionchalet.net/2012/01/giveaway-balenciaga-arena-classic-city.html. EEEEK I want that bag soo bad it would have looked soo perfect with this outfit. See you's guy's tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment